14.1.11

Preparation (Triple) H

Fifteen days 'til the Rumble boys and girls! Get your hypotheses on surprises of the evening out now. My list includes Bob Backlund, largely because I want to see my friend's horrified face scream ''NOOOOOOOO'' Revenge of the Sith style, and something along the lines of a Rhodes face-off. Any of the clan will do. Double word score for Dustin and Cody appearing together and being forced to battle it out. Preferably with some homosexual intonation (not toward each other) to really get that liberal crowd going. I'm hoping the big flappy hands and say 'oh my golly' moment will have something to do with Triple H, Jericho or the anonymous Raw GM, because they are OBVIOUSLY not saving that little nugget of gold for Wrestlemania. Unlikely appearances to be made by: Jeff Hardy, Chyna, Rikishi (highly embarrassing his sons...''Daaaaad, not the thong, that's so inappropriate'' etc) or Stephanie McMahon.

No comments:

Post a Comment