12.1.11

0123 HOURS

Yes, that's what time it is here and I should be in bed. But I'm a grown up and can do whatever the hell I want. Like drink my housemate's silly pink wine and sum up my feelings about RAW on Monday, the only 10th of January this year...

* Vocal - Altogether now ''Ahh! Ahh! I think I'm cute...etc etc''
* Not surprised - Shawn Michaels is being inducted into the Hall of Fame this year.
* Mildly amused - Shawn Michaels superkicks Alberto del Rio right in those well maintained teeth.
* Mildly traumatised - because I didn't think threatening suicide was PG-13 approved viewing, CM Punk.
* Mildly attracted - to CM Punk.
* Confused - what did happen to Skip Sheffield? Did he implode under his own quadropedical biceptories? (not scientifically accurate).
* Hopeful - that Justin Gabriel will branch out on his own now and have a super rivalry with Evan Bourne. High flyers a-go-go!
* Slightly disturbed - by the size of Randy Orton's thighs in proportion to the rest of his body.
* Wishful - why can't there be a decent tag team division?
* Irritated - shut up Cole.

That seems to be all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment