12.1.11

THE LONGEST RUNNING WEEKLY PRIMETIME EPISODIC BLOG IN HISTORY!

So while that title might be a tiny bit of an exaggeration, I do extend a very warm welcome to you: new internet friend. This little thing we've got going on here is just a small facsimile of a passion brought upon me, I'm sure, by parental issues. So here goes the confession (and I suppose, the point of all this):

I love wrestling. And I am not afraid (of you, I swear).

I want to share these inner thoughts with you (new super BFF), because I feel the female fan community has been left a tad wanting in recent years, subjected to the silly jibes of heels and the misinformed populace. Don't get me wrong, I love screaming incessantly when there's a hot bodded studly gent in the room (in any capacity), I'd just rather he was performing a corkscrew moonsault while I rip my vocal chords in his honour, as opposed to him successfully performing the fairly minor achievement of 'man taking his shirt off'. Yes, yes, this is all very nice, I hear you say, and while I myself balked at the idea of creating a female fan blog (eugh), I just felt moved to prove that some of us big lame girlies are actually, you know, 'INTO IT'. In essence, I don't want to be counted out as another statistic sucking, purple-donning, rooting-tooting-saluting Cena lover who's only goal is to pop out an equally dumb, poster child worshipping sprog with no respet for the Attitude era.
Ahhhh pipe dreams...

Join me won't you.

PS/ those of you whom I have not just alienated, I'm sure will be riled up at some point. I actively encourage healthy, sensible and well punctuated debate.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT HATE JOHN CENA AND I'M OKAY WITH THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment