3.1.12

So...It Begins

At this precise moment I am being a bit of a naughty noodle, as I am in the office (yes, I AM fancy) and should be doing important office-y things. I must state however, that I am currently in a constant state of hyper-panic due to my job involving lots of internet face time and not having yet watched yesterdays Raw. I realise I have been a bit of a slow-loris on the whole posting front of late, but I have been too busy marking out over the current title holders after TLC and other such excellent events. Also, I apologise to no man. Only to my mother. Frequently. Anyway, if the mystery man turns out to be Jericho, I will attach a link to a sound clip of how my voice sounded at the exact moment of the announcement. I hope tinnitus doesn't run in your family.

Happy New Year. The world ends with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment