22.3.11

TNA...DHD?

Straying naughtily beyond the boundaries of my green and pleasant garden for a moment, I had a little wander over to the dark side of the tracks recently. This was purely out of interest you understand, and definitely NOT because I just happened to discover that TNA now airs on terrestrial at exactly the same time I get home from work. Aaaaaanyway, it struck me as a bit odd how the camerapeoples seem to be incapable of either focusing their lens or keeping their damn equipment still for more than a few seconds at a time. I don't know if it's the norm yet (extensive and very accurate scientific research will be conducted) but they also seem very involved in capturing the best handholding moments and have a deep seated love for belly buttons. Maybe I'm too indoctrinated into the crisp and tasty WWE way of life to fully understand the TNA Bourne Identity heavy stylings of their programming, but.......oh wait, there's something shiny.....um....I forgot my point.

I think it was something like 'Hey Kurt...wanna come out and play in my clean and tidy back yard?'

That's not rude. It's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment